Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
eCommerce Business Analyst-B2B
Byron Center, MI 49315 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
- Collaborate with Stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts from the Technical and Business teams to understand needs, analyze, design, and document solutions.
- Work with Technical team members from many different areas like Architecture, Software Development, Quality Assurance, User Experience, Infrastructure, and Retail Services to create shared understandings, design solid solutions, and estimate implementation efforts.
- Work with Project Managers to construct and update project timelines.
- Document requirements as User Stories and Tasks in Jira and other tools.
- Assist Quality Assurance in the composition and review and execution of test cases.
- Exploration of business processes and various team areas of responsibility to develop a holistic understanding of the B2B eCommerce strategy.
- Participate in Backlog Refinement sessions to assist the team with understanding and prioritizing tasks.
- Serve as a proxy for Product Owners when they are unable to directly contribute to the team
- Research current and emerging technology capabilities and working findings into the program and product roadmaps.
- Assist in User Acceptance Testing and obtaining sign-off on work delivered.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems or an equivalent combination of education and multiple years experience in Retail Business and/or Information Technology. IT technical experience with B2B Ecommerce solutions is required.
- 5 years experience in a business analyst or similar role required.
- Strong experience with Agile principles, and methodologies.
- Self-driven motivation to learn about the various aspects of our B2B Ecommerce business and strategy.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills so you can build effective relationships with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- A thorough understanding of all phases of the application life cycle and solution delivery for packaged, web, and cloud-based systems.
- The ability to accept and drive change at a product, program, and process level.
- The ability to think analytically, recognize risks, and solve problems in collaboration with an in-depth knowledge of B2B Ecommerce with experience in the Grocery industry.
- The ability to understand and empathize with end users so the best solution can be provided.