Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Work Scheduler (Maintenance & Construction)
Muskegon, MI 49441 US
Our Client, a Public Utility that provides natural gas and electricity to the majority of Michigan's 10 million residents is seeking a talented and self-driven individual for needs serving in the role of Work Scheduler.
- Responsibility involves the coordination of materials with Supply Chain, coordination of equipment and vehicles with Fleet Service, assigning and tracking workload, interpreting monthly work plans when creating weekly schedules, conducting weekly meetings, and supporting storm operations.
- This position also requires excellent communication skills, customer service, teamwork, the ability to understand order types, capital and O&M, Excel skills, and the ability to create and present PowerPoint presentations.
- Ability to handle multiple competing assignments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage individual workload.
Minimum High School Diploma required.