Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Ada, MI 49355 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Be part of a product team dedicated to creating the best digital business tools to help our business owners around the globe be successful. Our team is looking for a UX Designer who is passionate about great design, has a superb aesthetic sense, and has an exceptional eye for detail. Ideal candidates should possess exceptional UI, interaction, and visual design skills. Candidates must be able to grasp and distill highly complex issues and translate them into clean, focused, understandable solutions. Strong communication skills and the ability to stay highly organized are critical.
• Create new designs, including user flows, wireframes, mocks, and prototypes, and communicate design intent to both internal and external teams.
• Utilize and advocate an understanding of design principles that will likely increase the adoption of new digital products.
• Rationalize and justify design work and advocate for users' needs.
• Collaborate effectively on a team and be willing to explore all options.
• Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality.
• Deliver designs and follow through on details with the development team to ensure UI quality.
• Experience with responsive/adaptive design
• Experience with mobile design
• Must have a portfolio featuring examples of interaction design work
• Strong, clean visual design sense
• Mastery of tools necessary to produce design deliverables. Adobe Illustrator skills are a strong preference, but not necessary
• Rapid prototyping skills