Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Lithia, FL 33547 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
- Will support a broad set of activities in the capital markets area such as financial risk management (primarily currency risk), debt compliance, share buyback activity, lease versus buy, and additional ad hoc financial analyses.
- This position will also support an ongoing SAP S/4 HANA implementation.
- Assess weekly currency exposure positions, monitor markets, and apply knowledge of derivative instruments to recommend and execute hedging strategies.
- Derivative instruments include deliverable and non-deliverable forwards and swaps.
- Key currency exposures are in CAD, BRL, CNY, and INR and amount to a few billion USD.
- Provide analytical support to transactions and projects (lease versus buy etc.) in Corporate Treasury and Capital Markets and other areas as required by the business in coordination with corporate functions.
- Coordinate and provide support for relationships with local and international banks as they relate to financial risk management, leasing arrangements, etc.
- Serve as a source of financial market intelligence.
- Responsible to coordinate the negotiation of ISDA agreements with Banking partners as necessary.
- Work with businesses and Corporate Treasury functions to implement best practices to comply with Dodd-Frank, SOX, and other relevant regulations.
- Provide support for the financial reporting team on quarter and year-end activities on an as-needed basis.
- Bachelor's (min) or Master's (preferred) in Business, Finance, Accounting, or Economics.
- 7+ years of professional experience in a multi-national organization in the areas of treasury, financial analysis/budgeting, controller functions, or the financial market industry.
- Familiarity with derivative instruments is required.
- Systems implementation and establishing straight-through processing are desired.
- A good understanding of international financial markets is preferred.
- Corporate Treasury background is preferred.
- Knowledge of GAAP is preferred.
- Experience with legal documentation is preferred.
- Advanced Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- 360T Trading Platform and Bloomberg skills are highly desired.
- Kyriba experience is strongly desired.
- SAP S/4 HANA experience is preferred.
- Strong verbal, written, and listening communication skills.
- Ability to compose executive-level presentations and communications.
- Ability to organize and participate in meetings with senior management.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and prioritize tasks.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Motivated and self-directed.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Systems savvy.