Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Land O Lakes, FL 34638 US
- Proficient at reading and interpreting schematics, assembly drawings, process specifications, wiring diagrams, technical manuals, and written instructions.
- Able to troubleshoot to component level Power Supplies, UPS systems, and Power Distribution Systems, analog and digital circuits.
- Experienced and familiarized in the use of all types of electronic Test equipment, Meters, Oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, etc.
- Experienced in maintaining detailed and accurate equipment documentation records.
- Familiarity with analog, digital and network circuitry.
- Ability to work efficiently in an ISO 9001 Quality environment.
- Maintain a safe and organized work area.
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word.
- Experience with the use of thermal chambers, power, and spectrum analyzers.
- Experience building test fixtures and cables.
- Experience writing test procedures.
- Minimum 2 years test and troubleshooting to component level.
- Minimum 2 years electronics or electro-mechanical technical school or equivalent.
- Experience with Microsoft Office; Excel, Word. Access is a plus.
- Familiarity with IPC-610 soldering standards.