Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Technical Sales Specialist
Land O Lakes, FL 34638 US
Our client, a designer and manufacturer of highly reliable, ruggedized power supplies and battery backup power (UPS) products for military, aerospace and industrial applications is seeking a Technical Sales Specialist.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Experienced B2B Sales in the Military/Aerospace marketplace.
- Develop business relationships with new and existing customers
- Promote & Sell power solutions in line with customer requirements
- Work with sales management and engineering to identify and develop strategies to support customer opportunities
- Maintain and follow up on an active sales opportunities log in CRM (Hubspot)
- Collaborate with sales management on sales goals for planning and forecasting.
- Meet or exceed sales goals
- HS diploma required - BS Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in B2B sales/customer service to Military/Aerospace customers
- Technical understanding/knowledge of the electronics industry
- A history of Customer Management & Business Development.
- Must be able to travel to visit customers and attend shows
- Customer Relations Manager Experience - Hubspot is a plus
- Current customer contacts/opportunities is a plus
- Power Supply products knowledge is a plus
- Government contracting knowledge is a plus
- Microsoft Office products knowledge
- B2B Sales/customer service to Military/Aerospace customers: 2 years (Required)
- Technical understanding/knowledge in electronics industry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer relationship management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer management and business development: 1 year (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Required)