Michigan, Grand Rapids-Muskegon-
* Assist on the supervision of employees in compliance with Work Rules, Safety Rules & Labor Contract.
* Coordinates with supervisor proper training of Department Hourly personnel.
* Work to produce a quality part and eliminate any issues that may prevent fulfillment of production schedules.
* Monitor for continuous improvement - production, quality, safety, and product cost.
* Perform record keeping as required.
* Communicate company goals and/or requirements to all other employees with-in the department.