Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Fall River, MA 02720 US
Our client, a Global Leader in the Consumer Appliance Industry has an immediate opening for a Recruiting Associate (Manufacturing) for a 6 Month + Contract. Our client offers results-driven people a place where they can make a difference - every day! You will also have the opportunity to work with other like-minded, self-directed and detail oriented Top Talents in an extremely collaborative and professional environment.
- Screening resumes/applications based on very specific guidelines to determine identify qualified candidates
- Scheduling interviews, drug screens and other hiring process communication duties as assigned
- Schedule candidates for New Hire orientation using a scripted process
- Maintains records on recruiting activities as required.
- Approximately 75% of time will be spent screening, walking, calling or emailing candidates, 25% doing sourcing and screening
- Other duties as required
Must Have Skills:
- Associate's degree preferred, but not required
1 year of recruiting experience
- Proficient in MS Office; Google tools preferred
- Prior experience with recruiting software a plus (Indeed, LinkedIn, ZipRecruiter, others)
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective listening skills
- Ability to multitask
- Target driven