Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Grand Rapids, MI 49501 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
- Designs, develops and maintains applications in PowerOn that automate Symitar postings and that integrate with Symitar and other third party systems. Develop jobs that manage the generation and processing of data files from/to the financial core system.
- Consults with business partners to define requirements for new or changing business needs. Researches options and designs and programs efficient solutions.
- Designs, codes, tests, documents and implements automated solutions that meet business needs.
- Prepares program and system integration test data, analyzes test results, and specifies data control procedures for modified and enhanced programs.
- Conducts research to resolve programming or data quality issues. Works independently or with other staff to solve data-related challenges and explore solutions for improvements. Escalates issues as needed to ensure that issues are addressed early in the process.
- Projects in this role are full SDLC roles working in an Agile environment.
- Teamwork, collaboration, and the ability to work in a self-directed manner are key for this firm.
- Two+ years of Symitar Application Development and Support experience required.
- A college degree in information systems is preferred, but not required.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and discuss technical issues with all levels of employees, business units, and vendors in both written and oral format.
- Basic working knowledge of object-oriented design and programming languages.
- Experience with .Net Application Development and Web Development is considered a plus.