Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Supply Planning Coordinator
Redmond, WA 98052 US
Hybrid position: 2-3 days onsite; 1-2 days remote **No Degree Required if candidate has 5+ years of Supply Chain Experience **Analytical skills (Strong Vlook Up skillset) **Power BI experience **SAP Experience **MS Office Suite - PowerPoint/Excel
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Strong MRP knowledge in ERP systems.
- Support the creation of a Master Resource Plan based on the latest demand signal to cover what needs to be produced or purchased as a finished product and to ensure that within the process there is sufficient raw materials and components to support the required supply plan
- Support the creation of capacity plans based on the latest demand signal to identify where there are potential bottlenecks or risks to supply and to develop and recommend appropriate proposals to mitigate and to ensure that the plant or 3rd party can meet the future demand. Also identify where there is significant underutilization which could impact the costs of supply.
- Responsibility will be initially scoped to limited number of products /segments of the portfolio and during development phase the individual would be closely monitored and coached into supply planning
- Work under the supervision of the Supply Planning manager in Setting of the correct levels of inventory (safety stocks) within the supply plan by understanding the demand volatility and supply chain lead times
- Tracking of the execution of the supply plan with production scheduling and buying ensuring that the plan is fully operationalized and tracked for performance deviation including mitigation on back orders and pro-active communication of future supply risks.
- Ensuring within the supply plan that products are being phased in and planned correctly as well as ensuring communication and timing of exiting products within the plant or 3rd party. Communicating with the business in regard to the status of the product portfolio from a supply planning perspective.
- Support the Supply Planning Manager in providing effective communication and confirmation back from supply planning to the demand plan in confirming capability to meet the requirements via the daily and weekly execution process but also via a robust monthly executive supply process.
- All Supply Planning system core master-data is maintained.
- Update KPIs for the role: Supply Plan Attainment, Safety Stock Health, Capacity Utilization, Back order and Lead time
- Identify root causing issues and providing recommendation to Supply Planning Manager /leader on how to mitigate and sustain.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel, formula, charts. Knowledge of PowerBi. SQL/QAX a plus. Strong PowerPoint skills