Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Supply Chain/Logistics Rep
Lithia, FL 33547 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
As primary contact post sales the SSR will represent a designated customer base and support multiple sales territories. Sales Service Reps are highly skilled collaborators with customer and business stakeholders and managing a diversity of commercial and supply chain conversation to ensure successful execution and management of complex process to supply the sale of products. Sales Service Reps are required to be high-performing to maximize the customer experience.
Responsible for the entire order to cash process for assigned customers and quick resolution of customer issues, including pricing, transactions, complaints, orders, shipments, and a wide number of other issues. Manage inside sales for transactional segment of customers at list/approved prices.
Responsible for critical thinking and problem solving to quickly solution customer issues, including pricing, transactions, complaints, orders, shipments, and a wide number of other issues relate to pre and post contract and order management.
SSR are responsible to drive the solutioning of both Offer-to-Cash process or technical systems that are negatively impacting the customer.
Responsible for case management SSR's will have financial approval for complaint resolution at authorized levels while ensure SOX controls and risk management.
Responsible for all documentation and determining when a complaint is considered resolved.
Serving as a customer advocate with the responsibility ascertaining customer requirements and ensure the requirements are met. Responsibilities can include customer visits and/or participation in Customer Delivery Teams.
Evaluation and monitoring of contract and order analytics to ensure accurate planning to internal and external stakeholders
Miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned including but not limited project work, data governance &analytics specific to the customer, contract and order management, documentation and evaluation of processes.
SSRs are responsible for assurance and escalation of data governance to leader; digital management of organization and customer facing applications specific to order processing & management. Workflow and process documentation maybe required.
- Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree
- Field of Study: Business Admin, Communications, Supply Chain, Planning
- 5 years of experience in a customer-facing sales service role in Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Product Management, Logistics or related industry/field.
- Experience interacting with customers and cross-functionally within the business to provide critical thinking, problem resolution, and continues improvement.
- Must be a self-starter and experience making informed but quick decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Computer Skills:
SAP, Salesforce, BOBJ, Outlook, Microsoft Office, Visio, On-line Order Management, Track and Trace Technologies for logistics. S4 HANA a Plus.