Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Sr. Data Analytics Analyst
Portage, MI 49002 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Our client, a Global Leader in the Medical Device Industry has an immediate opening for a Sr. Data Analytics Analyst for a 12 month + Contract. Our client offers results-driven people a place where they can make a difference - every day! You will also have the opportunity to work with other like-minded, self-directed and detail oriented Top Talents in an extremely collaborative and professional environment.
The Senior Lead Analytics Analyst will lead the transition of reporting from Cognos to Microsoft PowerBI for our client
Position Description (Principle Duties and Responsibilities)
- Experience in Power BI, Tableau is a must.
- Experience in Cognos desired.
- Responsible for the creation, collection, organization, development, and dissemination of relevant data analysis to support data migration from Cognos to Microsoft PBI.
- Conceptualize and build reports leveraging visualization tools in Power BI, Tableau, R etc., to effectively communicate data driven insights to stakeholders.
- This position will lead the development of data models and dashboards to empower stakeholders to make data driven decisions using these new tools, previously housed in the Cognos database.
- This position will ensure that the development is being done such that it can be easily used and understood by the stakeholders.
- This position will need to translate analytical content into reports, trainings, and dashboards that can be easily understood.
- Collaborate with Commercial Analytics and Sales Operations teams to transition key reporting from Cognos to Microsoft PBI
- Translate analytical content into reports, trainings, and dashboards for stakeholders
- Develop dashboards and reports within Power BI to provide quick answers to leadership questions that may not be available within the current analytics tools
- Work in close partnership with Marketing to identify and support key commercial initiatives
- Provide insights focused on sales performance, customer penetration, market opportunities, and procedural trends to make recommendations for new commercial opportunities
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field. Master's degree is a plus.