Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Sr. Customer Success Manager - HYBRID
Grand Rapids, MI 49505 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Excellent Opportunity with Global Manufacturing Company!
Sr. Customer Success Manager
Reports to VP of Chief Marketing Office - (Hybrid - Tuesdays and Wednesdays Onsite)
IDEAL BACKGROUND: Manager that possesses a unique blend of strategic thinking, creativity, technical proficiency, and operational excellence.
You have a proven track record in strategic roadmap planning + execution, customer success and leadership.
You are excited about making an impact and using your skills as a transformational and inspirational leader to empower a winning team.
We are looking for a dynamic, INSPIRING Customer Success Management talent to lead a team focused on driving product engagement, leading positive customer connection experiences, and driving growth through renewals and relationship expansion.
- Set the vision and strategic plan for the Customer Success department that will increase product engagement, create customer advocacy, increase retention, and drive growth through expansion (cross-sell and up-sell)
- Define best practices and processes to optimize customer connections, customer satisfaction and customer lifecycle
- Partner with cross-functional teams to achieve customer goals and share meaningful insights to drive continuous improvement
- Develop clear KPIs and reporting processes to optimize retention, identify potential risks, confirm renewals, and identify growth opportunities
- Develop and implement tailored customer communications, reviews, and programs that provide continued value to the customer and drive long-term account growth
- Continuously drive greater efficiency and quality, developing scalable solutions that set the team up for long-term success
- Hire, train, motivate, and coach team; assessing employee performance and providing feedback and training opportunities
Skills and Experience
- BA/BS degree and/or equivalent experience; with a minimum of 5 years' experience of proven customer success experience
- Proven track record of achievement of customer retention and satisfaction in managing a portfolio of clients
- Proven track record of developing and leading a winning team(s)
- Experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Ability to utilize and leverage multiple technical sales tools
- Extensive experience with PowerPoint, and other programs on the Microsoft Office platform
- Strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Driven, self-starter, and self-motivated