Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Sr IT Support Technician-Onsite
Indianapolis, IN 46240 US
Sr. IT Field Technician
Our client provides audio, video and data capture solutions for our customers in Public Safety,
Law Enforcement, Court Systems and Child Advocacy. We have spent the last 40 years building our reputation for delivering mission critical recording solutions to clients throughout the US to help them maintain compliance and gather insight.
To meet the ever-growing needs of our clients, we have expanded our capabilities to include a newly released cloud offering with innovative AI solutions and are growing our Technical Services team to support our expanding client base and the implementation of our solutions in new and existing markets throughout the US.
The Sr. Field Technician is committed to performing high quality installations to ensure products and solutions perform flawlessly at each customer site. The successful Sr. Field Technician is a continuous learner who is always seeking product knowledge and growing their technical and customer service skills.
- Provide timely and professional system installation and maintenance services to Clients on-site and remotely
- Highly responsive to customer needs with a sincere desire to help others
- Understanding and commitment to following processes, system documentation and meeting Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Solid analytical/cognitive skills to troubleshoot complex and technical problems
- Communicate schedule, work portfolio progress, barriers and efficiency opportunities on a daily basis
- Grow and share knowledge and expertise on products and services
- Be a helpful colleague who steps in and supports new hires, provides ongoing training and helps with troubleshooting across the Company as needed
- Develop and maintain excellent customer relationships that lead to referrals based on professionalism, service quality and technical expertise
- Exceptional time management and project coordination skills
- Experience with multi-platform Windows O/S required
- Certification in relevant IT products/technologies (NICE or other telephony systems), CompTIA (A+, Network+, Server + and Security+ certifications and/or Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP), CCNA highly desired
- Active Directory and Exchange preferred
- Experience using ITSM Ticketing Tools (e.g. ServiceNow or similar ticketing systems to manage and track incidents)
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical or business-related field (Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Business Administration preferred)