Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Land O Lakes, FL 34638 US
Our client, a Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB) that designs and manufactures Power and Power Distribution equipment for the Military, Aerospace, Industrial, Commercial and Telecom industries is seeking a SHIPPING CLERK.
This detail-oriented individual will be an important team player in creating a productive and efficient work environment. This position is responsible for performing all shipping related activities and other tasks as assigned.
- Assembles packaging and prepares orders and shipping documents for shipment.
- Reviews outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet requirements.
- Verifies and keeps records on incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Maintains inventory of materials and supplies.
- Operates hand truck to accomplish shipping/receiving duties.
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins.
- Experience with UPS/FedEx etc. shipments.
- Experience working with and shipping of hazardous materials.
- Experience shipping with freight carriers.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and handle multiple projects at once.
- Good communication and organization skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours if required.
- Ability to lift up to 50lb boxes.
- High school education or equivalent.
- 2 -5 years of working experience in shipping departments.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Experience using a computer & Microsoft office.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent/Direct Hire. Work hours 9am to 6pm.
- High school or equivalent (Required)