Senior Electrical Engineer (Electronics Hardware)
Person will lead the controls/design team in both development and design!
The focus of this role is primarily hardware/software design for high volume, low-cost electronic assemblies.
- Developing new control technologies and algorithms
- Identify resources and product deliverables, assigning those resources and deliverables, as well as coaching/mentoring resources.
- Understanding key product requirements.
- Designing hardware and software prototypes.
- Evaluating competing designs.
- Troubleshooting, root cause analysis, and seeking innovation.