Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Sales Support Representative
San Jose, CA 95138 US
- Answers all incoming sales calls from one or more primary regions within the defined Service Levels metrics and serves as a backup for other sales regions and customer support, as needed.
- Follows a standardized order entry process to ensure 100% accuracy for all orders (as defined by the company) that are submitted electronically or by email within 24 hours of receipt. Responsible for the initial response time average of 60 minutes or less.
- Initiates and tracks documentation to authorize and direct work according to customers' contractual obligations.
- Assists sales account managers by determining order status and working with cross-functional teams to resolve product-related problems and questions.
- Contacts customers to verify order and shipping information as a means of ensuring accuracy and customer satisfaction.
- Participates in sales training and periodic updates to ensure a working knowledge of our products and stays up-to-date with Customer Care Processes and procedures.
- Focuses on customer satisfaction through teamwork and empowerment, solving problems through a consultative approach, operating with honesty and integrity, and providing a highly responsive and unsurpassed level of customer service.
- Accountable for all record-keeping as appropriate and in accordance with specifications.
- Contributes to leading in product innovation by listening and working with others and contributing new ideas.
- Committed to quality by striving for reliability and quality in our products, continuously searching for ways to enhance performance, and meeting all training and documentation criteria.
- Invests in employee involvement and development by fostering personal growth, being responsible and accountable, being passionate about the success of the business, and treating all with dignity and respect. Serves as a role model and mentor to other customer service representatives.
- Requires high school diploma or equivalent.
- Two years of responsible clerical experience or a related amount of accredited business training.
- 1 year of customer service experience required.
- Must be PC literate, preferably with ERP experience.
- Knowledge of or training in a foreign language is desired
- Good problem-solving abilities.
- May involve prolonged periods of sitting or standing, as appropriate.
- Closed-toe shoes must be worn on the production floor; safety shoes are recommended.