Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Sales Service Representative
Lithia, FL 33547 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
As primary contact post-sales, the individual will represent a designated customer base and support multiple sales territories. Sales Service Representatives are highly skilled collaborators with the customer and business stakeholders and manage a diversity of commercial and supply chain conversations to ensure successful execution and management of the complex process to supply the sale of products. Sales Service Representatives are required to be high performing to maximize the customer experience.
- Responsible for the entire order-to-cash process for assigned customers and quick resolution of customer issues, including pricing, transactions, complaints, orders, shipments, and a wide number of other issues.
- Manage inside sales for the transactional segment of customers at list/approved prices.
- Responsible for critical thinking and problem solving to quickly solve customer issues, including pricing, transactions, complaints, orders, shipments, and a wide number of other issues related to pre and post-contract and order management.
- Responsible to drive the solutions of both Offer-to-Cash processes and technical systems that are negatively impacting the customer.
- Responsible for case management and financial approval for complaint resolution at authorized levels while ensuring SOX controls and risk management.
- Responsible for all documentation and determining when a complaint is considered resolved.
- Serving as a customer advocate with the responsibility of ascertaining customer requirements and ensuring the requirements are met.
- Responsibilities can include customer visits and/or participation in Customer Delivery Teams.
- Evaluation and monitoring of contract and order analytics to ensure accurate planning for internal and external stakeholders
- Miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned including but not limited project work, data governance &analytics specific to the customer, contract and order management, documentation, and evaluation of processes.
- Responsible for assurance and escalation of data governance to the leader.
- Digital management of organization and customer-facing applications specific to order processing & management.
- Workflow and process documentation may be required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Communications, Supply Chain, Planning, or a related field
- 5 years of experience in a customer-facing sales service role in Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Product Management, Logistics, or a related industry/field.
- Experience interacting with customers and cross-functionally within the business to provide critical thinking, problem resolution, and continuous improvement.
- SAP, Salesforce, BOBJ, Outlook, Microsoft Office, Visio, Online Order Management, Track, and Trace Technologies for logistics. S4 HANA a Plus.
- Strong customer service skills
- The business acumen of commercial and supply chain processes
- Aptitude for digital and technology troubleshooting of customer interactions