Michigan, Lansing-East Lansing
* Communicate effectively all details of the quote packages to the team responsible for providing feedback on manufacturing parameters and providing quotes for primary and secondary tooling.
* Prepare required customer quote package documentation for on-time submittal to the account manager assigned to the RFQ for new business quotations.
* Prepare all required customer paperwork in response to customer requests for quotes on existing business on time.
* Maintain the price lists in QAD for saleable products as required.
* Distribute customer purchase orders as required and maintain purchase order filing system.
* Participate in the preparation and presentation to customers or management of sales or technical reviews.
* Update the information in DIN (Decoma Information Network) and in QAD as required to keep the information current and accurate.
* Create Sales Orders in the QAD system for all purchase orders, contracts, tooling orders or as required.
* Maintain confidentiality of all information and data transacted in the daily performance of your job responsibilities.
* Maintain the filing system of all Sales program binders to include open and closed quotes, engineering changes and other customer communications.
* Responsible for filing all obsolescence claims and developing and maintaining the tracking system for all such claims.