Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
SAP Variant Configuration Consultant - REMOTE
Flower Mound, TX 75028 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
No Corp to Corp
Our client, a Global Medical Device Manufacture has an immediate opening for a SAP Variant Configuration Consultant for a 18 Month + Contract. Our client offers results-driven people a place where they can make a difference - every day! You will also have the opportunity to work with other like-minded, self-directed and detail-oriented Top Talents in an extremely collaborative and professional environment.
This role will be required to join meetings between 8AM to 5PM US central time on an as needed basis. During project go-live, migrations, and testing cycles, odd hours may be required.
Position Description (Principle Duties and Responsibilities)
The initial scope of the project is to cleanse and simplify the existing VC models using Engineering Change Management and VC Golden Client landscape. Help with building the POC (Proof of Concept) for Variant Configuration functionality and integrate it with the end-to-end process including CPQ and other SAP systems and provide guidance on the VC (Variant Configuration) Master Data maintenance and integration of VC into the overall End to End process.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Be able to understand customer VC specs and independently build a VC model
- Resolve end-to-end cross-functional integration issues with VC Models
- Work with on-site team lead and customers; Job will regularly require your availability during US Central time hours.
- ALE VC models between various SAP systems
- Be familiar with SAP ECM functionality for VC models.
Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 3 years of experience implementing SAP Variant Configuration.
- Deep understanding of VC objects like Characteristics, Classes, Dependencies, Configuration Profiles along with Super BOMs and Super Routings.
- Cross-functional knowledge to integrate VC into the end to end process
- Expertise in SAP Configuration, Custom (PRICEFW) Development, Cutover Activities, Data Migration and ALE
- Experience Testing and User Training and hyper-care support experience.
- Expertise in setting up SD pricing design and integration.
- Advanced VC, S/4 HANA, and Oracle CPQ Cloud experience is an added advantage
- Bachelor's degree
- SAP Certifications in Sales or Manufacturing modules
- Be able to support teams in North America.