Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Regional Asst Controller
Sanford, FL 32771 US
Impact Business Group is partnering with our Nationwide Commercial Roofing Contractor on a PERM Onsite Regional Assistant Controller Opportunity.
Regional Assist Controller in establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies, procedures, and internal control. Attend educational seminars, review professional publications, and participate in professional societies.
- Reconcile general ledger accounts
- Maintain fixed asset schedules
- Supervise Accounts Payable and Payroll Admins
- Fringe benefit payroll calculation
- Assist in prevailing wage audits
- Attend monthly ECAC meetings and record any project adjustments that are needed processing changes before month end. Ensure monthly forecast is being met and assist with forecast as needed.
- Prepare and record all project related accruals (ST Rev. Accrual, Uninstall Material, PR Revenue Accrual, etc.)
- Record All General Ledger Adjustments on monthly basis (depreciation, prepaid, Bid entry, etc.)
- Record All Insurance Entries by Department and report monthly to regional.
- Record Over/Under Billed and Over/Under Absorbed and report monthly.
- Record Rebate Transactions and report monthly.
- Determine Necessary Bad Debt Reserve and report monthly.
- Review Indirect and SGA Accounts for Unusual/Excessive Activity and report monthly.
- Ensure Physical Inventory Count is entered into accounting system.
- Assist in preparation of monthly financial statements
- Investigate and resolve computer problems
- Balance Intercompany billings and invoices with regional and corporate.
- Prepare annual budgets
- Assist Regional and Corporate offices with internal and/or IRS procedure, and accounting audits.
- Assist in completion of special projects
- B.S. or B.A. in accounting
- 5+ years of progressive experience in construction industry accounting
- Working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, knowledge of manual and automated accounting systems
- Sound verbal, written, interpersonal and listening skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Extreme attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Highly organized
- Advanced computer spreadsheet and word processing skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment