Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Tampa, FL 33634 US
Recruiting Coordinator responsibilities include posting positions, conducting initial screenings, and scheduling interviews. You will assist the HR team by ensuring the entire hiring process from start to finish runs smoothly. Ultimately, you'll help find and hire the most qualified candidates for our open positions.
If you're enthusiastic about the world of recruiting, tech-savvy and have excellent communication skills, we encourage you to apply.
- Post job ads on professional sites.
- Participate in candidate sourcing efforts.
- Assist in screening resumes.
- Conduct initial phone screenings.
- Schedule interviews.
- Manage calendars for all hiring managers.
- Use recruiting software to track open positions and candidates.
- Maintaining and updating candidate database.
- Coordinator drug tests and background checks.
- Participate in recruiting events.
- Promote a positive candidate experience throughout the hiring process.
- High School Diploma or GED, required
- 1-2 years of proven work experience as a recruiter
- Familiarity with ADP Applicant Tracking System, highly preferred
- Familiarity with the entire recruitment lifecycle
- Excellent communication skills & time management skills
- Strong organizational skills & problem solving aptitude
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools
- Be a team player as well as work independently