Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
RAQA Project Coordinator
Portage, MI 49002 US
Our client, a Global Leader in the Medical Device Industry has an immediate opening for a RAQA Project Coordinator for a 6 month + Contract. Our client offers results-driven people a place where they can make a difference - every day! You will also have the opportunity to work with other like-minded, self-directed and detail oriented Top Talents in an extremely collaborative and professional environment.
Ensures effective change management occurs throughout the course of the project. Responsible for preparation of documentation, status reports and budgets. Role requires excellent oral and written communications, interpersonal, negotiation, project planning, judgment, leadership, decision-making, analysis and problem-solving skills. Strong knowledge of MS Project, Excel, MS Word.
- Plans, monitors, and manages internal projects from initiation through completion.
- Secures required resources and uses formal processes and tools to manage resources, budgets, risks and changes.
- Manages projects to ensure on-time completion according to specifications and within budgeted costs.
- This is an individual contributor role that requires the use of judgement in applying professional expertise and is expected to work independently with minimal supervision.
- STRONG attention to detail
- Positive attitude, team player
- Okay with repetitive tasks/work - ex. Effectiveness checks
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Be able to juggle multiple tasks at the same time, able to be flexible and adaptable
- Good written communication skills & organization skills
- Excel experience, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint
- Bachelor's degree required