Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Quality Inspector II
Largo, FL 33773 US
Quality Inspector II
Perform inspection activities to assess conformance of products to the design as defined by the engineering drawings and/or models.
- Perform inspection activities, to assess conformance of products to the design as defined by the engineering drawings and/or models
- Inspect products, components, subassemblies, and/or systems to ensure conformance to requirements
- Create organizational value by implementing innovative solutions and best practices involved in all processes of the product realization value stream
- Assist Quality Engineers with identifying non-conforming conditions of products that present existing or impending defective conditions at the system or subsystem level of assembly
- Assist Quality Engineers prepare inspection plans and checklists for inspection
- Assist Quality Engineers with data collection and root cause analysis investigations
- Generate discrepancy notices and initiate Material Review Board actions
- Perform material movement transactions after completing inspection process
- May specialize in receiving inspection, in-process inspection, process verification/auditing, final inspection.
- High school diploma or GED
- In-depth knowledge of relevant manufacturing standards (such as J-Std-001/IPC-A-610) or common mechanical techniques (such as geometric dimensioning and tolerance practices)
- Ability to use various measurement devices (calipers, pin gauges, go/no-go gauges, etc) to verify mechanical part compliance
- Experience reading mechanical drawings and able to verify parts dimensions against drawing requirements
- Experience using a Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM), Optical comparator or other complex inspection systems is desired
- Ability to effectively interpret data and present as information and respond to questions from engineers and other technical staff
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions