Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
QAD ERP Business Analyst (Open to H1B transfers)
Holland, MI 49423 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
- Working as an internal ERP / Application consultant, supporting a variety of end users in optimizing their use of the QAD ERP system.
- Delivering Business Intelligence (BI) reporting.
- Participate in a wide variety of Technology projects including Security, Cloud computing, Mobile applications, Barcoding/Labeling systems, and others.
- Perform ERP business process mapping, optimization, and automation.
- Facilitate Projects to implement, enhance, and deploy business systems and technologies.
- Develop SQL queries, views and Power BI reports for ERP and related needs.
- Develop functional specifications, test cases, and test plans for system modifications.
- Facilitate user acceptance testing and training on changes and enhancements.
- Participate in implementing ERP-related solutions related to - CRM, Quality Management Tools, Manufacturing Execution Systems, Barcode scanning and labeling, Lot Traceability, Engineering Change Tracking
Work Model requires 25% on-site. At least a few days a week on premise totaling about a week out of every month.
This role will involve some out-of-state travel on an as-needed basis to support a total of 4 locations, 2 in Michigan and 2 out of state.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years' experience with ERP Application / User support experience (QAD ERP is preferred)
- Experience supporting ERP functionality for - Inventory Management, Bill of Material Processing, Order Processing, Shipping, Purchasing, Production Movement
- EDI support and experience with Warehouse Management are considered nice to have
- 3+ years in a Business Analyst or related role, ie. Application Analyst, Implementation Analyst, ERP Analyst
- 3+ years Project Facilitation / Project Leadership experience
- Experience with Office 365, Word, Excel, Access and SharePoint
- Experience with SQL queries, stored procedures, and data relationships and custom reporting
- Ability to participate in occasional day travel or overnight travel, when necessary