Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Land O Lakes, FL 34638 US
Our client, a Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB) located just north of Tampa Florida, in Land O Lakes. Our key competitive advantage is a long history of supplying highly reliable electrical power conversion products and power engineering designs that are unique to our customers' requirements.
Our client is a proven technology leader in power conversion designs. We manufacture highly reliable, ruggedized power supplies and backup power (Uninterruptible Power Supply) products for military, aerospace, industrial and commercial power applications.
We are a rapidly growing company offering opportunities for professional growth and advancement in a positive work environment.
- Input Bills of Material and Bills of Material Changes (attention to detail is a must)
- Reviews Product Doc Packages for accuracy
- Checks packing slips with work order shortage sheets
- Expedites delivery as needed
- Reviews work orders for past dues. Notifies buyer.
- Assists with purchase order entry and sending order to suppliers
- Assists with RMAs as needed
- Responds to internal inquiries about order status, changes, and cancellations
- Will eventually be responsible for purchasing certain commodities, etc.
- Works directly with production personnel, receiving and kitting personnel, engineering, accounting, program management, and sales
- Assists with clerical and manual duties in material areas such as receiving. inventory, kitting and delivery of materials, supplies and equipment
- Previous experience in procurement activities in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Proficient computer skills: Access, Excel, and Word are a MUST
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communications, math, decision making, and organizational
- Attention to detail and accuracy is a MUST
- Must be able to work independently, handle changing priorities and short time constraints
- Supply Chain Management experience, including qualifying suppliers and maintaining an Approved Supplier List, supplier scorecards, tracking inventory and usage rates against parts availability and lead times, and monitoring parts for obsolescence and counterfeit risk.