Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Northampton, MA 01060 US
* Provides coordination between resource managers/supervisors and Program Manager.
* Provide technical leadership acting as an IPT Lead working with a Chief System Engineer on issues related to subcontractors, suppliers, and customers.
* Ensure that all technical contractual obligations or project baseline requirements are fulfilled, and reviews program documentation and other work products created by the program team.
* Work with the Program Manager and Lead Engineers to assure adherence to cost, schedule, and quality requirements.
* Provide timely status updates with milestones and issues with a plan of resolution to the management team
* Contacts are primarily with Engineers, Program Managers, and Operation Managers, and act as the primary technical contact for the customer.
* Frequent use and application of technical standards, principles, and techniques.
* Prepare and monitor engineering project team schedules, plans, and budgets, competent in understanding and reporting EV metrics.
* Estimate resource needs for developmental programs.
* Prepare and deliver technical presentations to customers.
* Conduct design reviews internally and with the customer
* Coordinate preparation of work breakdown structures, task descriptions, basis of estimates, and other resources required to perform cost estimating.
* Support new business opportunities related to the product.
* Adhere to Quality Systems Manual and applicable Standard Work Instructions.
* Perform other related duties as assigned.
* Multi-Disciplined Team Lead Experience 10+ years after receiving Bachelor's Degree
* Must have prior experience being a Technical / IPT Lead on a developmental program
* Prior experience mentoring engineers
* Successful candidates must meet eligibility requirements to access US classified information