Michigan, Grand Rapids-Muskegon-
Provides quality support and project coordination for team member and customer facing applications, employing a high degree of customer service, technical expertise, and time lines. Interacts frequently with corporate and store team members and is effective in interpersonal communication and problem solving. Adheres to established standards in managing projects and resolving problems, while following through on resolution with users. Assists with managing and escalating incidents or blockers as needed, including High/Critical issues w/ timely communication according to established procedures.
1. IT representation for various small projects, including but not limited to, fulfilling project coordination, support and quality assurance tasks.
2. 2nd level IT support definition and execution for multiple retail applications.
3. Interaction w/ multiple development teams, business partners and vendor partners.
4. Monitor all active incidents for assigned projects to ensure proper and timely handling of communication and resolution.
5. Troubleshoot production issues and perform root cause analysis.
6. Work collaboratively with business partners and IT teams to proactively define, document and constantly improve 1st and 2nd level support procedures, team member training guidelines and troubleshooting guides.
7. Provide written project and incident status reports on a set cadence
8. Schedule and coordinate pilots and rollouts following client' s production change management process.
9. Production implementations and validations for various systems (including but not limiting to SQL database changes, configuration changes, etc.)
10. Conduct in-store support for pilots and on-site troubleshooting, as needed.
11. Contribute to end-to-end solution quality assurance by taking part in application testing as needed, and providing recommendations on application hardening.
1. Professional, effective and timely communication.
2. Exceptional organization and critical thinking skills.
3. Self-driven, dependable, and ability to manage ambiguity.
4. Handling of issues accurately with dignity and respect for all involved
1. BMC Remedy v9 - Intermediate
2. Azure DevOps (MS Visual Studio team Services) - Intermediate
3. Postman - Intermediate
4. 2+ years of IT project management/coordination
5. 2+ years of IT support/help desk experience
6. 1+ year of QA experience (writing, tracking, and trouble shooting bugs/defects)
7. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
8. Excellent multitasking skills and ability to perform under pressure and deadlines w/ quality output