Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Program Manager (Automotive)
Wyoming, MI 49508 US
- Ensures the launch team adheres to all safety procedures and guidelines.
- Gatekeeper for understanding and managing the expectations of the customers.
- Owns the program and is the clear leader in mobilizing both internal and external resources
- Leads and coordinates launch team meetings
- Tracks and controls all project costs
- Leads activities to meet quality goals for a successful start of production as defined by the customer statement of work.
- Leads program reviews that provide appropriate status, and updates for cost, timing, and risk management.
- Develops and implement corrective action plans when deviations from budgets and/or schedules are evident.
- Assures a timely closeout of completed programs to ensure that all obligations are satisfied and program documentation is properly recorded.
- Oversee engineering activity and provide engineering input.
- Support programs out of their corporate headquarters.
- Associate's degree in engineering or a related field. Bachelor's degree, highly preferred
- 8+years of automotive manufacturing experience
- 3+ years of automotive project/program management experience