Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Production Test Technician
Bristol, PA 19007 US
- Ability to read schematic diagrams, electronic assembly drawings, engineering change orders, test procedures and rework documents.
* Perform Acceptance Testing on flight hardware by following a specified test procedure.
* Test and troubleshoot digital and/or analog top assemblies with little or minimal supervision.
* Demonstrate computer literacy.
* Use of various electronic test equipment to perform tests and to interpret results to assure product performance integrity: Signal generators, oscilloscopes, frequency counters, spectrum and network analyzers, BER testers,
* Understanding of digital and analog circuitry
* Maintain consistent quality results
* 2 years of working knowledge of basic electronic theory and electronic test equipment (i.e., spectrum analyzer, oscilloscopes, power supply, etc.)
Preferred Additional Skills:
* Ability to obtain Secret Clearance
* 3 years of technical experience.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office products