Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Grand Rapids, MI 49512 US
- Lead and coordinate shift personnel to produce company product in a quality, on time and in a safe manner.
- Ensure company policies and procedures are adhered to by all employees and visitors on their production floor.
- Able to work overtime (weekends) as rotation scheduled requires.
- Ensure manufacturing standards, quality controls and operating procedures are maintained, achieved and adhered to.
- Ensure employees on the shift are scanning product correctly to avoid inventory variances and component shortages.
- Ensure that the operator's paperwork is filled out property.
- Address immediately any scrap created at the machine.
- Ensure that OEE (daily production sheets) are entered daily (including scrap).
- Report and assist in the resolution of all manufacturing issues, facilities, equipment, materials and / or personnel problems.
- Ensure effective communications including shift carryovers.
- Train all employees that are reporting to the shift to established manufacturing and quality standards in a cost efficient manner. This training must be documented according to company procedure.
- Reconciles and approves hourly employee time cards in E-Time.
- Knowledge, enforcement and practice of Health, Safety, and Environmental policies, procedures and requirements.