Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Production Supervisor (3rd shift)
Grand Rapids, MI 49506 US
- Maintain daily production schedules and meeting weekly requirements
- Support General Manager on special projects and production goals
- Coordinate the utilization of equipment, machines, materials and employees to meet the performance objectives
- Train team leaders and team members in developing team work skills and team-oriented activities in a positive working environment.
- Maintain daily schedules and maintain weekly production requirements.
- Coordinate staffing needs and track time sheets and attendance through all shift Team Leaders.
- Ensure information systems and production data procedures are being followed.
- Ensure that training needs are being met with all molding personnel and that training procedures are being followed.
- Ensure strict compliance to all TS-16949 procedures and monitor development and compliance of all work guidance on the floor.
- Maintain a high departmental standard for housekeeping
- Support advanced quality planning for new program development, establish PPAP requirements, work guidance development and monitor tool trials.
- Ensure that all accidents are properly reported and accident investigations are completed within 24 hours.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 6+ years of leadership experience in a manufacturing environment
- 5+years of Automotive manufacturing experience