Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Production Planning Analyst
Portage, MI 49002 US
Our client, a Global Leader in the Medical Device Industry has an immediate opening for a Production Planning Analyst for a 12 month + Contract. Our client offers results-driven people a place where they can make a difference - every day! You will also have the opportunity to work with other like-minded, self-directed and detail-oriented Top Talents in an extremely collaborative and professional environment.
This individual will focus and manage stock inventory and customer priorities along with facilitating the priority allocation process in SAP for commercial business.
Position Description (Principle Duties and Responsibilities)
- Manage made to stock inventory and customer priorities
- Facilitate priority allocation process in SAP for commercial business
- Manage order prioritization
- Process trial, demo, and secondary market sales requests in a timely manner, escalating as appropriate to meet the sales team's needs.
- Advise revenue operations management on the disposition of stock and recommend potential actions.
- Work with Logistics to resolve scheduling conflicts and timely delivery to customers and sales.
- Develop and implement inventory stocking strategies based on historical data, demand forecasts, and the product life cycle.
- Evaluate opportunities and identify product buyback and marketplace possibilities.
- Develop market strategies that align with organizational goals.
- Brand and communicate offerings to the sales team.
- Identifying areas for process optimization and efficiency enhancement within the sales organization. This involves evaluating existing sales processes, recommending improvements, and implementing new procedures to streamline operations.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- SAP PP Experience Highly Desired
- Bachelor's degree required.