Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Redmond, WA 98052 US
- Assembles mechanical units, fabricated parts/components and/or electrical/electronic systems to make subassemblies, assemblies or complete units using hand tools, power tools, jigs, fixtures and miscellaneous equipment.
- Fits, aligns, calibrates and adjusts parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances and product operating requirements; repairing units or products that have failed to meet requirements.
- This position requires knowledge that is acquired through experience, specialized education or training.
- The role has clearly defined procedures and tasks as well as defined guidelines to aid in decision making.
- Technical knowledge required is limited to the tasks performed in own discipline area and is considered basic.
- The tasks are generally routine and manual.
- The job is expected to follow detailed and defined rules / instructions and to make simple judgement in straightforward situations.
- Typically requires selecting between solutions already established.
- This job requires no experience.
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED Required