Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Grand Rapids, MI 49512 US
- Problem Solving/Decision Making: Ability to use a variety of methods and techniques in solving technical issues
- Technology/Engineering Analysis & Methodology: Ability to apply mechanical engineering principles, mechanical properties, material science, manufacturing processes as they relate to the engineering of a product.
- Experience working in Product Data Management (PDM) systems such as Windchill is required.
- Research: Ability to research and gather information in support of stated goals.
- Systems, Procedures & Standards: Ability to apply appropriate standards and protocol that govern our client to design/engineering process
- Business Industry Knowledge: Ability to acquire knowledge of our clients organization, processes, products, standards and information systems.
- Interpersonal: Ability to work with peers and management in a multi-disciplined team environment. Must be a team player with good collaboration skills.
- Administrative: Ability to work on multiple assignments and effectively manage time and priorities
- Communication: Ability to communicate technical information with all audiences
- Approaches and draws inspiration from a variety of sources
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar is required
- A minimum of 1-2+ years engineering experience in product development.