Michigan, Grand Rapids-Muskegon-
* Understanding of the principles of operation and functionality of CIP/SIP systems and their relationship with production process.
* Research information for the preparation of manufacturing new and used machine orders. Coordinate with the Sales Engineering regarding design specifications, as well as any internal or customer derived change orders and insure correct machine changes are implemented.
* Coordinate with Customer and/or a third party line integrator regarding plant & line layout with recommendations and placement of equipment. Layouts imported to AUTO CAD from 3D Solid Works models that show machine orientation, placement and utility/process connections. Documents must be presented in a professional format.
* Coordinated with the sales team member and may require a site visit to customer s facility.
* Required to travel a minimum of 10%.
* Coordination with 3rd party equipment suppliers and the exchange of technical data required for the integration of their equipment.
* Provide after-sales customer support and troubleshooting for customer via e-mail, telephone and webinar conferences if necessary and discern whether or not a service call needs to be set up.
* Develop and document detailed checklists for conducting Factory Acceptance Tests on all process related equipment.
* Work closely with Parts and Service Department regarding start-up and extended spares, installation and commissioning.
* Responsible for the initial layout concept and component specification of Process and CIP skids. Provide assistance to other engineers with regard to layout of piping systems.
* Create and maintain project specific P&ID drawings for all projects. Drawings include all fluid and pneumatic systems for equipment. (Fillers, Rinses, Cap Sorters, etc )
* Create and maintain fluid component library for all pumps, valves, sensors, and other related equipment.
* Work with Controls Department to develop common control sequences and methodologies for the equipment.
* Work with Technical Writers to develop standard documentation for Process and CIP skids, and other equipment as requested.
* Pursue R&D projects to increase the scope and functionality of process equipment
* Must hold current Michigan Steam Operators License, or be able to become licensed as required.
* Must have a common sense gut feel of pump and valve application