Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
San Jose, CA 95116 US
- Perform local production execution, payroll collection/processing/review, Fixed Asset Disposal (FAD) management and GR/IR activities
- Work cross-functionally within plant to support technical activities within EHS, QFS and Engineering
- Generate basic financial analyses and reports for management in relation to the processes for which the coordinator is responsible
- Support plant with kronos / anaplan system administration
- Support time and attendance process, and policy adherence
- Help with payroll administration, assisting with local Payroll queries
- Handle and complete ad-hoc questions/issues/projects as they arise
- Provide ad hoc admin support for EHS, IPS, payroll
- Participate in functional or career development training to increase knowledge and skills
- Extensive knowledge of the payroll function including preparation, balancing, and internal control
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word, Access, Outlook, etc.) or related software.
- Proficient with payroll timekeeping software
- 2+ years of experience in Payroll processing
- PC skills with an emphasis on Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of ERP systems and financial planning systems
- High School Diploma, Bachelor's would be preferred.