Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Waco, TX 76705 US
* Performs a variety of statistical tasks and clerical duties required to prepare payroll data for computer input.
* Reviews timekeeping records.
* Processes exception items requiring special handling.
* Responds to inquiries from employees regarding deductions, calculations, and changes in compensation.
* Prepares, compiles and maintains various statistical and payroll records.
* May manually calculate wages and post-wage data for temporary work, bonuses, vacations, terminations, and special payroll requirements.
* May maintain employee records on the company's human resources information system (HRIS).
* May perform analyses and reviews of data and develop reports for supervision review.
* Must be an independent thinker and able to self-start daily tasks without constant direction.
* Very heavy data entry position
* Detail Oriented
* Multi-Tasking capabilities
* A minimum of 2 years of MS Office 2007 required
* A minimum of 2 years of Excel 2007
* Pivot Tables
* Detailed data manipulation experience
* Must be able to do more than basic spreadsheet creation and use
* Must have the experience to take charge of a project and drive it to completion
* Must be able to make a quick turn-around due to the short time frame of the project
* High School diploma or equivalent
Background check/drug screening required