Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Grand Rapids, MI 49544 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
* Understanding legal language and principles, research methods, court pleadings and processes, and related matters.
* Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
* Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
* Ability to maintain confidentiality, and exercise discretion and good judgment.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
* Associate degree in Paralegal Studies or related field required; Bachelor's degree in Paralegal Studies or related field preferred.
* Paralegal certificate required.