Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Order Management Support Specialist
Grand Rapids, MI 49512 US
Our manufacturing client in the Grand Rapids, MI area is looking to hire a sharp Order Management Support Specialist for a 6+ month contract. Candidates that have experience working in a manufacturing setting are very beneficial.
This position will involve:
- Taking ownership of the RMA/Part 21 process and assisting other Order Admins with processing any/all open orders as they occur.
- Document/improve the current process in order to help maintain customer-established TAT (Turn around times).
- Ensure export control requirements are being met as they relate to the Customer Support Administrator position.
- Takes the lead to improve the way we do business with all Customers. Identify, recommend, and implement innovative process improvements.
- Ensures SOP's are updated upon completion of process improvement projects.
- Participates in business-to-business capabilities through website enhancements and E-commerce upgrades.
- Manages customer relationships beyond current business activities by developing relationships with Customers.
- Will be responsible for all interfaces between our clients and customers regarding contract/PO matters.
- Can manage customer conflict with tact to ensure a win-win solution.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of MRP systems and will become knowledgeable with our client's MRPs as it relates to the Order Management function.
- Demonstrates empowerment, ownership, and accountability throughout all aspects of the Order Management position.
- Maintains current customer files and archives files and correspondence greater than one year old.
- Assists other Order Management administrators when required. Provides support to Regional Sales Managers and proactively communicates sales activity.
- Responsible for performing job duties in a manner consistent with established our client's Ethics and Standards.
- Responsible for working in a manner consistent with established safety rules and regulations and the use and maintenance of required personal protective equipment; including, but not limited to safety glasses, etc.
- May develop and process dealer agreements with the necessary management approvals.
- Performs job duties in accordance with approved procedures established in support of Sarbanes-Oxley regulations.
- Works in Excel, specifically developing pivot tables, charts, and formulas.
- Experience with customer account management and purchase order reviews
- Customer service experience dealing with larger customers required (min. 6 years with HSD or 2 years with Associates or above).
- Candidates with exposure to manufacturing environments are highly preferred, but not required.