Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Order Management Specialist
Portage, MI 49002 US
RESPONSIBLE FOR TOTAL CUSTOMER AND SALES REPRESENTATIVE SATISFACTION IN ORDER MANAGEMENT
Position Description (Principle Duties and Responsibilities)
- Provides sales regions with prompt, quality service and support in a variety of areas including, but not limited to order entry, converting, order management (date matching, expedites), temp requests, weld warranty replacements, sample orders, and troubleshooting various order inquiries
- Prompt response to and resolution to Sales Rep issues (questions, requests, etc.) to the Rep's satisfaction per company procedures and standards
- Effectively communicate with sales reps, regional managers, and other teams/departments (IBP, Schedulers, AR, Service Parts, Marketing)
- Perform administrative duties, run reports and special tasks/projects associated with support of capital sales business
- Accountable for the relaying of all communication from customers and sales force to internal teams related to order management and/or the manipulation to the scheduled delivery dates of capital equipment
- Back-up to Customer Support team when needed
- Will follow a standardized order entry process to ensure 100% accuracy for all orders (as defined by the company) that are submitted via phone, electronically or by fax.
- Accountable for all record-keeping as appropriate and in accordance with set specifications.
- Must meet all training and documentation criteria.
- Minimum High School Diploma required
- Proved track record of being reliable, on-time and dependable team member
- 1-2 years experience working with Salesforce preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Quick learner and study of products to learn support requirements.