Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Order Entry Specialist - Plumbing/Waterworks Products
Wixom, MI 48393 US
- Provide friendly and helpful customer service and create quotes for established customers working the job order from beginning to end. Great opportunity for growth.
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Ability to learn their products/processes
- Very effective communication skills
- Plumbing/Waterworks industry experience
- Taking orders, order entry, tracking shipments, assisting outside sales reps, and creating quotes on top of assisting customers.
- Meet or exceed the expectations of our customers by providing a positive customer experience.
- Talk with customers, outside Sales Representatives, and vendors by phone and email.
- Receive and process orders for products.
- Type orders and quotes within the system; prepare, post, and close work orders and projects as required.
- Support company website customers by processing online orders, communicating via website chat, and troubleshooting any online account issues that may arise.
- Create job files and organize paperwork as needed.
- Order products and equipment as needed and assist customers by tracking orders and troubleshooting when problems arise.
- Train others regarding department material applications and limitations.
- Coordinate shipping of orders and materials required with various departments.
- Address issues concerning billing or services rendered, referring complaints of service failures to designated departments for investigation.
- Assist in maintaining inventory control and monitor the flow of materials, and prepare and issue reports as needed.
- Back up warehouse, counter, and showroom as needed.
- Keep up-to-date on products and product features available.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Work safely.
- Working knowledge of products sold and their applications.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities and easily adapt to changing situations.
- Effective communication, interpersonal, customer service, negotiation, and stress management skills.
- Nice to have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and Eclipse.
- Maintain a professional image as a representative of the company.
- Effectively read and interpret documents, such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedures manuals.
- Ability to accurately add, subtract, multiply, and divide with or without using a calculator.
- Ability to accurately calculate figures and amounts such as margins, discounts, interest, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment.
- Ability to read blueprints (Underground division only).
- High school diploma or equivalent; or
- One year of related experience and training; or
- Equivalent combination of experience and education