Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Melt Supervisor (3rd)
Spring Lake, MI 49456 US
In this role, you will be responsible for coordinating the activities of workers engaged in molten metal melting operations, ensuring that all safety procedures are followed and that equipment is operating at maximum efficiency and within operating parameters. You will also be responsible for training operators and work crews, analyzing and resolving work problems, and preparing production and other reports.
Our client values continuous improvement and encourages their employees to think outside the box, making this a dynamic and exciting place to work. The culture at our client is fast-paced and collaborative, with a strong focus on personal and professional development.
If you're ready to join a company that values innovation and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity as a Melt Supervisor. Don't miss out on the chance to be a part of a leading organization in the mobility industry - apply now!
- Supervise operation of melting furnaces and launder system
- Interpret specifications and job orders to workers and assign duties
- Recommend measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product
- Train operators and work crews on proper and safe operation of equipment
- Analyze and resolve work problems or assist workers in solving work problems
- Understand and interpret company policies to workers and support their execution
- Initiate or suggest plans to motivate workers to achieve work goals
- Ensure all safety procedures are followed
- Prepare production and other reports
- Evaluate performance and provide feedback to employees
- Experience working within a Melt department preferred
- Demonstrated problem-solving abilities
- Computer literate
- Ability to obtain a forklift license
- High school diploma or GED
- 2+ years of supervisory experience