Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Medical Image / Data Segmentation Specialist (2nd Shift)
Portage, MI 49002 US
Position Description (Principle Duties and Responsibilities)
The Senior Representative will be a highly proficient and quality-focused producer of Pre-Operative Plans, they will be focused on their individual production efforts to meet team and department production targets.
* Enter segmentation request data into data base.
* Review CT Scans for conformity to required protocol.
* Segment CT Scan Data using specialized software to create 3D Anatomical Bone Models.
* Create Pre-Operative Surgical Plans for robotically assisted Total Hip and Total Knee Arthroplasty.
* Review CT segmentations and Surgical Plans for accuracy of anatomical landmark selection, and implant sizing and positioning.
* Upload completed Pre-plans to field based personnel.
* Document all activities according to prescribed methods and procedures.
* Follow work instructions exactly to deliver consistent output
- A minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent is required, a bachelor's degree or equivalent is preferred
- Minimum of 2 years' work experience required.
- Computer skills: Proficiency in Microsoft office suite is required, candidates with experience in Salesforce or Materialize MIMICS are preferred
- Preferred (any of the following):
- Certification or related experience in Radiology (CT, X-Ray, MRI)
- Certification in Nursing or related field
- College level anatomy course completion
- Demonstrated customer service orientation. Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills preferred
- Demonstrated efficient work methods and an ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment