Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Medical Fabric Sewing Technician
Cary, IL 60013 US
Our client, a Global Leader in the Medical Device Industry has an immediate opening for a Medical Fabric Sewing Technician for a 12-month + Contract. Our client offers results-driven people a place where they can make a difference - every day! You will also have the opportunity to work with other like-minded, self-directed, and detail-oriented Top Talents in an extremely collaborative and professional environment.
Cuts materials and utilizes industrial sewing machines to assemble prototypes, subassemblies, and finished goods from drawings/specifications. Fits, aligns, calibrates and adjusts parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances and device requirements; reworking units or products that have failed to meet requirements.
Position Description (Principle Duties and Responsibilities)
- Our client has a fun and engaged Engineering Services team this role will be working with
- Excellent training and support, and a great departmental culture.
- The need is due to the nature of our business and the cut & sew workload they outsource currently.
- Candidate Top 3 Skills:
- Sewing experience, ability to read simple drawings/specifications, sewing equipment troubleshooting.
- Equipment/Tools used Day-to-day? Sewing machines of various types, scissors, staplers, pins, needles, etc.