Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Medical Device Repair Technician
Flower Mound, TX 75028 US
Our client, a Global Leader in the Medical Device Industry has an immediate opening for a Medical Device Repair Technician for a 12 Month + Contract Opportunity. Our client offers results-driven people a place where they can make a difference - every day! You will also have the opportunity to work with other like-minded, self-directed and detail oriented Top Talents in an extremely collaborative and professional environment.
THIS IS AN ONSITE ROLE 7am to 4pm - 2 - 4 Year Experience in Mechanical / Technical Repairs. Experience working with hand tools and operating pallet jacks and material lifts.
Position Description (Principle Duties and Responsibilities)
- Performs in-house servicing and repair of orthopedic and neurosurgical medical device products at local service center.
- Diagnoses, repairs and tests mechanical, hardware, software and systems failures using established procedures.
- Ensure the quality and traceability of each device through preventative maintenance and programming.
- Performs logistical duties including moving crates to shipping lanes and operating pallet jacks in warehouse.
- Performs maintenance, testing and calibration of repaired products.
- Prepares reports for analysis of product failure trends and service ability issues.
- May communicate with field-based technicians for details helpful to failure diagnostics or repair, but generally without direct client contact.
- Follow clearly defined procedures and tasks as well as defined guidelines to aid in decision making during a manufacturing process (GMP)
- Minimum education is High School Diploma