Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Medical Device Repair Technician
Arlington, TN 38002 US
Our client, a Global Leader in the Medical Device Industry has an immediate opening for a Sr. Repair Center Technician for a 12 month + Contract. Our client offers results-driven people a place where they can make a difference - every day! You will also have the opportunity to work with other like-minded, self-directed and detail oriented Top Talents in an extremely collaborative and professional environment.
Performs in-house servicing and repair of company products at established company repair site or service center.
Position Description (Principle Duties and Responsibilities)
- Diagnoses mechanical, hardware, software and systems failures using established procedures.
- Performs maintenance, testing and calibration of repaired products.
- Prepares reports for analysis of product failure trends and service ability issues.
- May communicate with field-based technicians for details helpful to failure diagnostics or repair, but generally without direct client contact.
- Requires 5 years + experience with Electro-Mechanical products
- Associates degree in engineering discipline highly desired
- Ability to mentor others