Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Medical Device Repair Technician - Entry Level
Portage, MI 49002 US
Our client, a Global Leader in the Medical Device Industry has an immediate opening for a Medical Device Repair Technician for a 12 Month + Contract Opportunity. Our client offers results-driven people a place where they can make a difference - every day! You will also have the opportunity to work with other like-minded, self-directed and detail oriented Top Talents in an extremely collaborative and professional environment.
THIS IS AN ONSITE ROLE 6am to 2:30pm - Will train the individuals with good mechanical aptitude and want a career in Medical Device Repair.
Position Description (Principle Duties and Responsibilities)
- Performs in-house servicing and repair of orthopedic and neurosurgical medical device products at local service center.
- Diagnoses, repairs and tests mechanical, hardware, software and systems failures using established procedures.
- Ensure the quality and traceability of each device through preventative maintenance and programming.
- Performs maintenance, cleaning, testing and calibration of repaired products.
- Follow clearly defined procedures and tasks as well as defined guidelines to aid in decision making during a manufacturing process (GMP)
- Follow detailed and defined rules / instructions and to make simple judgement in straightforward situations regarding the repair of medical devices
- This job typically requires no experience.
- Minimum education is High School Diploma