Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Medical Device (Endoscopy) Assembler
Flower Mound, TX 75028 US
Our client, a Global Leader in the Medical Device Industry has an immediate opening for a Medical Device (Endoscopy) Assembler for a 12 month + Contract to Hire Opportunity. Our client offers results-driven people a place where they can make a difference - every day! You will also have the opportunity to work with other like-minded, self-directed and detail oriented Top Talents in an extremely collaborative and professional environment.
SHIFT IF FROM 7:30am to 3:35pm Monday - Friday - OVERTIME FLEXIBILITY REQUIRED
Position Description (Principle Duties and Responsibilities)
- Assembles mechanical units, fabricated parts/components and/or electrical/electronic systems to make subassemblies, assemblies or complete units using hand tools, power tools, jigs, fixtures and miscellaneous equipment.
- Fits, aligns, calibrates and adjusts parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances and product operating requirements; repairing units or products that have failed to meet requirements.
- Performs in-process quality checks on sub-assemblies and finished product in accordance with quality system procedures
- Maintains accurate records/documentation related to quality, work-in-progress, test results, labor (e.g., timecards)
- Reports all equipment and process-related problems to area supervisor including events and circumstances which could affect product quality, cost, and employee safety
- Works with engineers and technicians to resolve line issues and suggests improvements
- Flexibility and willingness to work overtime, including but not limited to weekend work.
- Works in accordance with quality system procedures
- Ability to work well under pressure and to meet multiple and occasional competing deadlines while maintaining a cooperative working relationship with other employees and supervisor
- Ability to work in a highly detailed environment where mental focus and accuracy of work output is essential
- Ability to read English and comprehend verbal and written instructions
- Excellent hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity