Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Muskegon, MI 49442 US
- Develop system, sub-system, and component requirements in order to meet customer requirements.
- Develop concepts to meet requirements.
- Perform mechanical, hydraulic, and thermal analysis to ensure new designs meet requirements.
- Develop & release detailed drawings.
- Develop test plans to validate new designs.
- Conduct / oversee test activities.
- Conduct / lead failure investigations.
- Write and present internal & external engineering reports & presentations.
- Interface with cross functional team and suppliers as needed.
- Engine and engine sub-system design and development experience, especially valve train and lubrication systems.
- Firsthand experience developing engine subsystems, especially air induction, cooling & lubrication, valve train, and power cylinder.
- Experience designing and developing products for military or aerospace customers.
- MS degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering.
- Working knowledge of GD&T.
- Creo / Pro-E experience.
- Bachelor of Science (BS) in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited university required and minimum 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Demonstrated ability to perform mechanical stress and structural engineering calculations.
- Demonstrated ability to perform thermal fluids and heat transfer calculations.
- Ability to manage and organize multiple project tasks to meet established deadlines.
- Must be capable of obtaining a DOD security clearance.
- Good written and verbal communications.
- Must be willing to travel (domestic and foreign) up to 10%.
- Must be able to move freely within the manufacturing and lab environment with reasonable accommodation.